Rules & Safety
St. Charles Park District strives to offer a pleasant experience for all guests. Rules are established to offer a clean and safe environment for everyone. Please obey all rules to ensure a safe and fun experience while visiting this facility.
River View Miniature Golf Course is an alcohol and smoke free facility.
- Help keep parks and facilities clean. Follow carry in/carry out Leave No Trace etiquette.
- Please follow additional sign instructions throughout this facility.
- St. Charles Park District is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
Sportsmanship Policy: click here
- Four players per group
- Maximum 6 putts per hole.
- Use the ball retriever carefully. If a ball goes into the water, ask a staff member for a replacement golf ball. Guests may be subject to $1 fine for excessive loss of golf ball.
- Be gentle using Stanley’s Spin-n-Play signs.
- Be mindful of course hazards.
- The Park District is not responsible for injury to players or damage to equipment.
- Last tee time is 45 minutes prior to closing.
- Putt please! Swinging clubs can be dangerous and destructive to others and the course.
- Wait to start a hole until the players ahead have finished.
- Respect the game, play fairly, and follow all rules.
- 1 stroke penalty – Golf ball leaves the fairway
- 2 stroke penalty – Caught in a sand trap
- 3 stroke penalty – Too close to the edge? Move ball 6″ from rail
- 4 stroke penalty – Where’d my golf ball go?
Supervision of Children
- Parents/guardians are responsible for supervising their child(ren).
- Ages 11 & under must be accompanied by a person, age 16 or older.
- For your safety, the course may close due to inclement weather. If unable to reopen, you’ll receive a free pass to complete your game at a later date.
- This facility is protected by the StrikeGuard Lighting Warning System.
Violation of any rules may result in serious injury and/or immediate removal from the facility.
Additional St. Charles Park District Rules & Safety Information: click here