Rules & Safety
St. Charles Park District strives to offer a pleasant experience for all guests. Rules are established to offer a clean and safe environment for everyone. Please obey all rules to ensure a safe and fun experience while visiting this facility.
River View Miniature Golf Course is an alcohol and smoke free facility.
- Help keep parks and facilities clean. Follow carry in/carry out Leave No Trace etiquette.
- Please follow additional sign instructions throughout this facility.
- St. Charles Park District is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Water features on the course are to add to the fun, not for taking a dip. If you lose your golf ball, please use the ball retriever located along the creek’s edge. A staff member will gladly give you a replacement golf ball as well. Guests may be subject to $1 per miniature golf fee for excessive loss of golf ball.
- Last tee time is 45 minutes prior to closing.
- Keeping score? Please be a good sport and play by the rules.
- 1 stroke penalty – Golf ball leaves the fairway
- 2 stroke penalty – Caught in a sand trap
- 3 stroke penalty – Too close to the edge? Move ball 6″ from rail
- 4 stroke penalty – Where’d my golf ball go?
- The Park District is not responsible for injury to players or damage to equipment, and reserves the right to eject any player or group from the course or premises for violations of regulations.
Supervision of Children
- Parents/guardians are responsible for supervising their child(ren).
- Ages 11 & under must be accompanied by a person, age 16 or older.
- For your safety, the course may close due to inclement weather. If we are unable to reopen, you’ll receive a free pass to complete your game at a later date.
- This facility is protected by the Strike Guard Lighting Warning System.
Violation of any rules may result in serious injury and/or immediate removal from the facility.