Have you ever wondered what St. Charles looks like from the middle of the Fox River?
Here’s your chance! Get a whole new perspective on our historical town. Kayaks and pedal boats may be used in the Fox River between the railroad trestle to the south and the No Wake Buoys to the north.
Open 11am-6pm • Beginning May 13
During minigolf hours of operation: click here
(weather & safe river conditions permitting)
Kayak: $15 per hour per boat
Pedal Boat: $19 per hour per boat
- Fee includes a USCG-approved lifejackets and paddles.
- Hourly rentals are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Rental requests must be made in person at the minigolf hut on the day of the requested rental.
- A valid driver’s license or state ID is required as a deposit for the boat rental.
- Ages 15 & under must be accompanied by an adult, age 18+.
- Launch from the dock behind minigolf in Pottawatomie Park.
- No boat rentals on July 4.
- Additional fees may apply for late rental equipment returns.
- The St. Charles Park District may revoke service without refund for unsafe behavior and/or equipment use.