Have you ever wondered what St. Charles looks like from the middle of the Fox River?
Here’s your chance! Get a whole new perspective on our historical town. Kayaks and pedal boats may be used in the Fox River between the railroad trestle to the south and the No Wake Buoys to the north.
During minigolf hours of operation: click here
(weather & safe river conditions permitting)
Kayak (single use): $15 per hour per boat
Pedal Boat: $19 per hour per boat
- Fee includes a USCG-approved lifejackets and paddles.
- Hourly rentals are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Rental requests must be made in person at the minigolf hut on the day of the requested rental.
- A valid driver’s license or state ID is required as a deposit for the pedal boat and kayak rental.
- Renters must be age 16 or older.
- Ages 15 & under must be accompanied by an adult, age 18+, for pedal boats.
- Launch from the dock behind minigolf in Pottawatomie Park.
- Additional fees may apply for late rental equipment returns.
- No boat rentals on July 4.
- The St. Charles Park District may revoke service without refund for unsafe behavior and/or equipment use.